The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de inquebrantable
1(loyalty) inquebrantable(loyalty) a toda prueba(determination) férreo(determination) a toda pruebashe was unswerving in her devotion to the cause — su dedicación a la causa era a toda prueba
- So from this day forward, in accordance with his thesis, the human race will be unswerving in its dedication to fulfilling this end; all human efforts will henceforth be directed towards blowing up the sun.
- But the reserve's defenders were unswerving in their commitment to a greater cause: conserving the region's biodiversity for the benefit of mankind.
- The Green Party has demonstrated absolute support and has been unswerving in its commitment.
- His tenacious spirit and unswerving loyalty came in for praise.
- A devout Catholic rather than an evangelical Protestant or Quaker, he was an unusual Irish abolitionist, but unswerving in his commitment.
- He was honest, straightforward, unswerving in his belief.
- They bear the inevitable frustrations of running a 2nd team with long-suffering stoicism, but are unswerving in their insistence on the cultural expectations of the game's social side.
- That reality demands that the Reserve Bank remains diligent and unswerving in carrying out its functions of prudential supervision with skill and dedication.
- They were unswerving in affirming the power of education to change people's attitude toward HIV and remove the stigma.
- She is also unswerving in her belief that she did no wrong as Minister for Public Enterprise and that her successor can do no right.
- Mild-mannered, teetotal, often other-worldly, he was unswerving in his work for a party notable then for its lack of success.
- She remains unswerving in hope while enduring monstrous headaches and crippling depression.
- They remained unswerving in their support for the Democratic Party and the trade union bureaucracy.
- Discipline, long-term dedication, and unswerving loyalty are precious commodities.
- Sister Dorothy paid for her unswerving commitment and dedication with her life.
- How can you fathom such unswerving loyalty over four decades?
- The Matisse that he reveals is passionate, generous and driven; a wonderful raconteur and loyal friend, ruled above all by an unswerving dedication to his art.
- On that basis, any party would have our firm and unswerving support for any measure that fits those two criteria.
- The one constant has been the general manager, who probably evaluates the position better than anyone, and who has an unswerving commitment to stockpiling quarterbacks.
- We are conscious of your unswerving commitment to - and support of - the Church as it seeks to minister to people up and down the country.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!