The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(expression/conscience) tranquilo(period/life) tranquilo(period/life) apacibleshe seemed untroubled by the noise/prospect — no parecía que el ruido la afectase/que la perspectiva la inquietase / preocupase
- The lake stretched serene and untroubled to the opposite shore where a hiker can still encounter bears and cougars.
- She looked so peaceful and untroubled when she slept; it truly accented her beauty in his eyes.
- The serene and apparently untroubled marriage of the royal pair is remarkable.
- Finns are the most carefree users of paper, untroubled by ‘how many trees had to die for this’ guilt.
- Its most famous victim, Pompeii, is at its best in autumn, when, untroubled by crowds, you can wander at will through the maze of highways and alleys.
- Those who are untroubled by the norms of society suffer from much lower levels of stress, so their immune response systems function more efficiently.
- Australia's relations with Indonesia were relatively untroubled during the early years of the 1970s.
- King James's Arcadian vision of untroubled togetherness appears to have been realized.
- I was all the more disappointed that he seemed so untroubled by the failure of education to dent the broader structures of inequality.
- We have plenty of evidence of people who have grown up and never known they were adopted or who were born as a result of donor insemination and are utterly untroubled.
- Unlike other men, I'm untroubled by the growing trend of males turning in academically poorer performances than females.
- She is at the age where life is completely untroubled.
- Neither side could get its act together, and the respective goalkeepers remained relatively untroubled.
- And since it makes sensible use of halls rather than fields, the event is untroubled by rain, mud and overflowing toilets.
- Let your heart be untroubled by judgements - they're simply an old habit.
- Normally the epitome of composure, the midfielder appeared to stub his toe in the act of shooting and he was again untroubled.
- With both defences standing firm, the scorers remained untroubled until the final minute of the first period.
- Some of the boycotters are untroubled by this other side of the story, because they simply don't allow that there is one.
- It continues to be tolerated by an unecstatic but untroubled public.
- Once again she tried to plunge herself into a deep, untroubled sleep.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!