The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de falsedad
- But the media treat these routine untruths as respectable statements that ought to be analysed and debated.
- Don't become overly bold just because you feel you are safely hiding behind your computer screen and make statements that are untruths.
- Research revealed that untruths range from little white lies to huge whoppers aimed purely at personal gain.
- One of the worst features of this sorry business is that the Australian people have been led astray by the untruths and falsehoods uttered by our leaders on this subject.
- But the whole thing was such a cynical mix of half-truths, untruths and twisted logic that it ended up besting me.
- This editorial, simply put, is rife with inaccuracies, misinformation, and outright untruths.
- There are also many myths and untruths surrounding acne.
- This would end the current frequent practice of simply allowing a reduced award in cases of exaggeration or partial untruths by claimants.
- Our next phase has to blow out of the water major myths and untruths about live animal export.
- There are so many untruths in these stories that it is kind of sad.
- I hope to see a few myths and untruths put to bed in 2004, but first a confession.
- I knew the rumors were just that - untruths spread by gossips.
- Of course, on the other hand, he was a man of many half-truths and blatant untruths and she risked her life for his cause on a regular basis.
- Not only that, it is an account of what the prosecution says are untruths and deliberate untruths, and there is cross-examination on this that makes it clear.
- Is it any wonder that the British public has remained largely ignorant of a consistent pattern of deceptions and untruths emanating from London and Washington for many years?
- Sadly, some of these myths have become so entrenched that we sometimes forget they are merely half-truths or untruths which bear little resemblance to reality.
- After a while, after so many stories, after so many rumors, after so many untruths, you just learn to live with it.
- What makes him unique is his willingness to construct his myths on a scaffolding of calculated untruths.
- Their festival of untruths in attempting to dupe international opinion on this issue shocked most objective and reasoned people both in the United States and the world as a whole.
- But the simple fact is, whether through wishful thinking or deliberate deceit, the administration uttered untruths.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!