Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(program/film) que no se puede ver(program/film) (por lo malo) que no se puede mirar
- The first two forgettable films were almost unwatchable, to the point that HBO and Miramax tossed in the towel.
- This film is not unwatchable, but it's extremely boring.
- I generally find that most of what they put on those cheap videos of public domain material is unwatchable, ninth-generation prints.
- His TV show is an unwatchable spectacle of rampant egomania.
- Québec-Montréal is no different except that all the conventions stated above are multiplied to such a degree as to almost make the film unwatchable.
- The Decalogue was one of the greatest unwatchable works of film, ever.
- Some of the films turned out to be unwatchable because the film had decayed or curdled, but most were perfect.
- None of the problems with the picture are going to make the film unwatchable, but viewers should bear in mind that this will not look like a big-budget flick.
- The film itself is unwatchable, but the title always made me smile.
- It's a kind of existential revenge film that mixes some almost unwatchable scenes with superb camera movements, a disorienting plot and painterly compositions.
- Rancid and, in normal terms, unwatchable, these bits of film are gradually fading into nothing in archives away from the light and away from the cinema.
- It's a breathtaking piece of documentary-making - unsettling, disturbing and at times almost unwatchable.
- The shows are far from unwatchable, don't get me wrong, but the poor presentation definitely takes away from the viewing experience.
- The Star Trek franchise paved the way for other science fiction television series, most of which were largely unwatchable.
- There are only so many repeat viewings a mildly humorous pro-gramme can withstand before it becomes simply unwatchable.
- The film teeters between being the most unwatchable and the most watchable film ever.
- The grain and camcorder quality degrade the already poor material to the point of being unwatchable.
- She makes a wince-inducingly misjudged job application as a paralegal and the scene in which she shows up for an interview is an unwatchable masterpiece in grisly black comedy.
- So all of the Quantum Leap episodes I faithfully collected from the BBC are all unwatchable because I've changed recorders twice since then.
- Some producer decides that an old show is resurrectable, adds a dash of 21st century realism and the whole thing turns out to be unwatchable.