The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1an up-and-coming artist/actor — un artista/actor que promete / que llegará lejos / con mucho futuro
- This new competition focuses on up-and-coming talented young players in the brass band world.
- Due to a lack of available senior players, we had the opportunity to give valuable experience to more young up-and-coming talent.
- There have been a lot of changes, an investment in young up-and-coming players with new coaches and a new framework.
- He is another of the young, gifted and up-and-coming breed of goalkeepers who has been tipped for international honours.
- Dedication to these values is the reason the kids are going ga-ga over this up-and-coming young combo.
- He regards himself as a ‘top manager’, not just another up-and-coming young coach.
- Over two hundred people attended including many up-and-coming young handballers.
- He currently is a referee assessor and acts as a mentor for up-and-coming young referees in Hampshire.
- The only thing I haven't mentioned yet is the talent of the up-and-coming hockey legends.
- People ask me who is the next up-and-coming player coming through the pro ranks, but I don't see anyone.
- And it could be a good move if the success of the last up-and-coming star to perform there is anything to go by.
- We had some good, experienced players surrounded by some up-and-coming youngsters.
- He had a reputation as an up-and-coming talent at the time and I was supposed to be marking him in midfield.
- His name was Tim and he was an up-and-coming young principal with good looks and charm.
- Two up-and-coming young girl bands took to the stage to headline the event, part of a national day of action.
- This may sound a bit ignorant, but I really don't know a lot of the up-and-coming players.
- This series follows the hungry, up-and-coming estate agents at one of Britain's most successful companies.
- The North-west playwrights showcase will then feature two plays by up-and-coming North-West writers.
- He continues to bang the drum loudly for both established and up-and-coming Canadian roots musicians.
- The brewery is in an up-and-coming city centre location, increasingly valuable as Edinburgh property rates soar.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!