The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1alza feminineupswing in sth — alza en algo
- The study also found that these upswings in hurricane strength correlate with a rise in sea-surface temperatures.
- There was a slowing down in growth as the reproductive organs developed and a marked upswing in growth after flowering.
- The next five years will involve an intense upswing - perhaps more intense than anything we've seen in our lifetimes.
- Over the past four years, you know, my career has kind of taken on a resurgence and an upswing.
- From him young voters at least hope for an economic upswing and the retention of their modest liberties.
- Recently the local news has featured a swag of stories indicating an upswing in teenage gang activity.
- ‘We have been through a period of profitless prosperity with firms not making as much money as in previous economic upswings,’ he said.
- Thanks to the upswing in economy activities, the employment prospects have improved in most countries.
- It gets even tougher when an economic downturn follows hard on the heels of an economic upswing.
- One of the main reasons for the slight upswing in the economic scale was the possibility of war.
- It is questionable whether all the banks can benefit from an economic upswing.
- The upswing in business in 1991 coincided with a growth in radio and television advertising.
- I think we are on the brink of a housing explosion that will strengthen the strong current upswing in property interest in the city.
- Working in the shadow of the catastrophic 1930s, he believed investors were best served if they not only enjoyed the fruits of equity upswings but were simultaneously protected against the risk of share price falls.
- Officials pointed to an increase in illegal guns on the city streets as one reason for an upswing in killings this year.
- There was an upswing of violence again today, yesterday, and the day before.
- But even with the recent upswing in corporate spending, investment levels are quite modest.
- I understand that there is a huge upswing in the sales of hair colourants, especially for the younger girls and boys.
- Today, after many years of suspicion, the relationship is on the upswing.
- Do you think religion is on the upswing or downswing in the United States as a whole?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!