The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tiempo de funcionamiento masculino
- The Internet has created the need for digital data access, server uptime, data protection and, when required, data recovery.
- Modules can be added while the library stays online, with minimal impact on operations providing maximum uptime.
- The uptime for the play machines has not been great, because they need to be monitored continually.
- There's easy access to the system's uptime, last login, date and time.
- Here, the IT staff presents the business managers with a range of options and associated prices for levels of uptime, recovery time, and application response time.
- The type of disk chosen depends upon system requirements such as uptime, operating life and other features.
- This allows for 100% uptime, even while services are modified.
- Consolidation projects strive to increase business uptime while reducing the considerable cost of high availability.
- In most instances, cable modems give you great speed and fantastic uptime.
- Our main goals were to improve uptime and understand the causes for downtime.
- The rapid acceptance of e-commerce is increasing the level of availability required for Internet infrastructures to obtain optimal uptime.
- Keeping your business' data on-line and accessible is the foundation of overall system uptime.
- Everyone thinks they have a handle on machine uptime and true production time, but only those who measure and track such numbers truly know.
- Page load speed is a critical factor, in some cases even more important than uptime.
- Given the distance to town and parts, machine maintenance and uptime are key.
- Customers want a robust infrastructure with 100 percent uptime and global coverage.
- This immediate access to important background information proactively ensures maximum uptime for the library.
- In hindsight, the new server has had over 150-days of uptime prior to the launch on October 1st, and we haven't had a single problem yet.
- The capability to manage and monitor systems remotely from anywhere in the world increases efficiency, improves uptime, and reduces costs.
- This translates into faster service and more uptime.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!