The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de urea
- The waste products of protein metabolism are urea and to a lesser extent uric acid and creatinine.
- The chief constituent of the nitrogenous wastes in urine is urea, a product of protein decomposition.
- This enzyme breaks down any urea in the stomach to ammonia and carbon dioxide
- One of the main functions of the kidneys is the removal from the body of waste products such as urea, uric acid, and creatinine.
- Also, excess urea from the protein pulls extra water into the kidneys, so dissolved calcium is expelled.
- The principle of the set-up is to remove accumulating waste products, mainly urea, from the body.
- This result indicates also that urea is likely to destabilize the formation of hydrogen bonds.
- Lactate and urea are also present in sweat, as both are secreted by the sweat glands.
- Within a week, his blood urea and creatinine, the two parameters that reflected the kidney functioning were found to be abnormal.
- In normal sweating, urea, lactic acid, and potassium ions are very concentrated.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!