The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The exhibition features detailed but unrealised designs for futuristic new ways of living and utopian ideals of the perfect living space.
- These books are an indictment of uncompromising, fanatical, and utopian ideology.
- Their concern is that utopian aspirations towards a new peaceful world order will simply absolutize conflicts and make them more intractable.
- Jones also fills the text with knowledgeable references to bee-keeping and the apian colony as utopian ideal.
- Progressive reform aims to move ahead toward an ideal or utopian future.
- This alternative to capitalist globalization, of course, sounds very utopian.
- Whatever else they may have been, they were not utopian social engineers.
- We had too many utopian ideals force-fed to us to believe that the EU is the answer to all our problems.
- First and perhaps most important is a resistance to utopian thinking.
- At that point, science and the transformation of society were necessarily seen in utopian terms.
- Internationalism is not simply a utopian ideal, but an urgent practical necessity.
- This time there is no grand strategic vision to work toward, no utopian ideals.
- Let me emphasise the point that the establishment of such a society is not some kind of utopian dream.
- A deeply divided political class nourished a range of conflicting and often utopian ideological goals.
- He was committed to utopian politics which sought to create a human society informed by the highest artistic ideals.
- As the brutal realities of civil war exploded the idealistic notion of America as a utopian paradise, romantic naturalism lost its allure.
- In other words, modernity has become critical of modernism and of its own utopian absolutism.
- No matter how corrupt and depraved it is in practice, the organisation's sunny utopian image endures.
- Every era has its utopian movements that hold out the promise of social perfectability.
- It was a time of struggle, but it was also a time of utopian hope.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!