The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de campanilla
nombreplural uvulas, plural uvulae
1campanilla femeninoúvula femenino
- The patient's tongue, soft palate, and uvula were burned.
- The surgery, in which the uvula and soft palate are resectioned, requires a two-day hospital stay and two weeks of recovery time.
- In some people, the tongue and the uvula at the back of the throat block airflow to the lungs during sleep.
- A laser device is used to remove the uvula and part of the soft palate.
- The tissues at the back of the throat may be bulky or the uvula be too long.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!