Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1escote en pico masculinecuello en pico masculineescote en V masculine
- Choose pullovers with a small V-neck that draw the eye down, rather than a round neck, which creates a broader shoulder line.
- One of London's faves this season is a V-neck sweater with shirt collar and sleeves sewn on but no actual shirt underneath.
- The V-neck style also has extensive tonal stitch detail.
- The formality was broken up by pairing them with casual pieces such as a linen V-neck polo shirt, hooded sweater jumpers and wonderfully inventive geometric circle print and tie-dye shirts.
- Worn underneath a V-neck or crewneck sweater, this is the perfect office look for days when the weather calls for layering.
- Shannon's dress was cut down low in a sexy V-neck.
- The deep V-neck showed the naked skin under which stuck out the clavicles.
- It's nothing fancy, just a blue shirt that happens to have a V-neck.
- But, I can't wear dresses with a deep V-neck or a seam under the bust because I have no chest!
- I wore a pair of jean capris and a black shirt with a V-neck, but a dark blue hoodie was over it.
1(sweater/dress) de escote en pico(sweater/dress) de cuello en pico(sweater/dress) de escote en V