The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1en forma de V
- Most initial analyses of the tsunami expect there to be a similar v-shaped pattern this time.
- The cutting tool often used is the V-shaped knife.
- The outer defences comprise only a V-shaped ditch across the headland.
- Temporarily store plants in a V-shaped trench mounded with soil.
- Dig a V-shaped trench in some out-of-the-way spot in your garden.
- It was attached to the patient's wrist using a needle with a V-shaped connection.
- True to its name, the neck of this sweater is v-shaped.
- You survey the weight room and notice a gal doing pressdowns with some funky V-shaped bar.
- It was obvious the moment we saw it - a V-shaped fissure with a 300-foot waterfall crashing onto boulders.
- The car spun and landed in a V-shaped ditch, which held the doors shut.
- Electrical, lighting and sprinkler services are accommodated in V-shaped steel conduits hung down the centre of the vaults.
- I was wearing a red dress, right down to my ankles, flaring slightly at the knees, with the V-shaped neckline going down quite a bit.
- One glance at that dramatic V-shaped radiator grille is enough to tell you that this is an Alfa Romeo.
- Ben uses a horse and a two-handled, V-shaped, walk-behind plow for turning the soil.
- She was wrecked on Fair Isle, between Orkney and Shetland, where she broke up in a V-shaped cleft, depositing her contents in a deep gully.
- When the cotton plants are young, V-shaped blades keep weeds at bay.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!