The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The European Theatre Group are back from their Christmas vac Shakespeare tour.
- The youths are down from college for the long vac.
- I decided to travel back to Oxford during the Easter vac.
- Our Year 12 students have begun their study vac in preparation for their upcoming exams.
- The First Minister has returned from his vacs in Italy.
- Pretending to your parents that you are being cultured during the summer, and surely warranting a college vac grant, you can study the art history at the Dawn of the Renaissance for seven and a half hours each week.
- Told by his Professor that he was ‘stupid’ for not doing any work during his first vac, he was deemed to be beyond the help of the college's peer counselling services.
- If I don't start my vac work soon, it's just not gonna get done.
- Barely a mile from my home, in the riotously expensive Dulwich Village, the cards advertise language lessons for the kids on vac.
- I had emptied the fridge, and left it on over the vac only for someone else to turn it off and plug my heater in instead.
- I put on the kettle for a nice cup of tea and got the vac out.
- He took the vac outside, got the extension cord out, hooked it all up and ran it all the way to the car.
- Base models of bagless vacs can be purchased for around $80.00 and do not require the use and changing of a bag.
- I borrowed a shop vac and sucked up everything that wasn't nailed down.
- I want one of the bagless vacs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!