The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tubo de vacío masculine
- A photocell is usually a vacuum tube with two electrodes.
- In 1948 the vacuum tube was replaced by longer-lived solid-state transistors, marking the dawn of microelectronics.
- We think of the 1950s as the golden era of the vacuum tube.
- It wasn't until the vacuum tube and the transistor were invented that true computers became feasible.
- I didn't know much about transistors because my education was during the days of vacuum tube.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!