The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vagabundeo
1vagabundeo masculinovagancia femenino
- The question of the future of the banana industry also earned a place on the list as well as policies to improve life in poor communities in an effort to reduce crime, drugs, prostitution and vagrancy.
- The report concluded that prison terms for relatively minor offences including vagrancy and larceny destabilised family and spousal relationships, and led to a loss of accommodation and employment.
- It is apparent that the authorities lack the determination and will power to solve the persistent problem of vagrancy.
- Famously, he spent a spell as a Highgate Cemetery gravedigger, and was later also deported from Spain for vagrancy while busking in Barcelona.
- On Thursday, six of the homeless people who were arrested for vagrancy were released.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!