The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Yet the book is a heavy volume of historic narcissism - a magnum opus of upper-class vainglory and scrupulous evasion.
- At the age of seventeen, brimming with optimism and ruled by vainglory, Victor leaves his native Switzerland to attend college.
- She was ambitious to the point of vainglory.
- True revolution is not about glamour, vainglory, or self-promotion.
- The first stanza reveals a speaker characterized by vainglory and chivalry at one and the same time.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!