The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1el día de San Valentínel día de los enamorados
- If I don't get to post before V-day, Happy Valentine's Day, sweeties.
- Valentine's Day, arguably the most overrated and expensive day to romantically woo your partner, may have come and gone.
- Order now and beat the rush for Valentine's Day: Flowers/Bears/Balloons/Candy, all for the love of your life.
- Valentine's Day is now less than a week away.
- A Valentine's Day blind date turned to platinum love for Joan and Reg Grimley who have now celebrated 70 years' marriage.
- I have told my husband not to buy me overpriced roses or a card for Valentine's day: it is just another way for corporations to squeeze more money out of us.
- My postman hates Valentine's day!
- My wedding anniversary and Valentine's day are a week apart, so we just celebrate our anniversary, which means much more to us.
- I kept thinking of all the great times I had with Rob, our first date, our first kiss, Valentine's Day, birthdays.
- Did you spend Valentine's Day alone this year?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!