The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of vandalismo
- He called on the public to report any instances of criminal damage or vandalism.
- Reports of criminal damage and persistent vandalism were also relayed to councillors.
- This is just mindless damage and vandalism, which will hit us hard in the pocket.
- They cannot be expected to be present while every act of crime or vandalism is being perpetrated.
- Mindless and dangerous vandalism at a social housing property has been condemned by police.
- Security is to be stepped up at a town cemetery after a spate of thefts and vandalism to graves
- Many motorists have now been forced to park out of view, risking theft and vandalism.
- It makes us so angry that the cemetery is becoming a target of theft and vandalism.
- In a wanton act of vandalism their car was broken into and rendered undrivable.
- He supported the new scheme and hoped it would reduce vandalism in the area.
- We want to protect staff and park users and reduce the amount of vandalism.
- The image of the estate has already improved a lot, with graffiti and vandalism being reduced.
- We need better public services locally and a tougher attitude towards vandalism and crime.
- The level of mindless vandalism around the centre is an indicator that we need to do a lot of work there.
- Persistent acts of vandalism have now forced the school to rethink plans to create an outdoor play area.
- A total of 22 crimes of vandalism have been reported to the police in the past three weeks.
- A village school is looking to employ private security guards in a bid to crack down on vandalism.
- Acts of vandalism do occur, but it is not something that happens very frequently.
- Schools are used to finding themselves on the receiving end of crime and vandalism.
- As a community, I urge one and all to take a firm stand against vandalism of all kinds.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!