The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vainilla
1Cocinavainilla femenino(ice cream/milkshake) (before noun) de vainilla
- Even though vanilla remains an age-old ice cream favorite, numerous other flavors have arrived on the scene.
- In my book, chocolate ice-cream beats strawberry or vanilla, any day.
- In summer I like to make ice cream, usually vanilla or chocolate cinnamon - you can win friends and influence people with homemade ice cream.
- Remember when choosing an ice cream boiled down to vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, or orange sherbet?
- My goal was for them to finish off the chocolate and vanilla, so we could get more ice cream.
- The line initially launched with four packaged flavors - vanilla, chocolate, butter pecan and Neapolitan.
- The choices are pretty straight forward: chocolate or vanilla, big or small.
- It was only when we got our bill we realised we'd been charged another £2.50 for two small scoops of vanilla.
- A good, plain, not too sweet scoop of vanilla would have made a far better companion.
- I extracted slow licks from a single scoop of vanilla.
- Even though there has been a jump of sorts as far as the diversity of flavours is concerned, most ice-cream sellers still swear by that humble cupful of vanilla.
- Of course, vanilla will always reign supreme when it comes to ice cream.
- I like vanilla, but I'm not scared of the hot fudge or hot caramel on a hot day.
- There is this Sundae Cup which is creamy vanilla topped with strawberry or chocolate sauce.
- She prefers chocolate ice-cream, and I prefer vanilla.
- Just before serving, gently whip the double cream, icing sugar and vanilla until it just starts to thicken.
- Scatter over the cornflour, vinegar and vanilla and fold it gently in with a large metal spoon.
- Combine the sour cream, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Panacotta is flavoured with vanilla, mixed with berries, and sprinkled with a little balsamic vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl, and using a rubber spatula, fold in the semolina, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- In a saucepan, bring the port, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon to a boil.
- Next time, I'm just making a simple sugar syrup with vanilla, and drizzling that over it.
- Put the egg yolk and sugar in a bowl and mix it well, then stir in the mascarpone and vanilla.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2 beaten eggs; blend well.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Most vanilla extracts are in an base of about 35 % alcohol.
- Cream butter and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- I found I had no vanilla essence so I used chocolate essence instead.
- Her favorite ones are chocolate or vanilla flavored cookies.
- Add the vanilla, vegetable oil, vinegar and water and stir until combined.
- The crème brûlée French toast with vanilla custard on the side was quite nice if entirely excessive.
- Served with fresh vanilla custard it was delicious.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- The demand for good quality natural vanilla will always be there.
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg yolks, cream or milk, vanilla and rosewater.
2(content/performance/speech) (bland) anodino(version) (standard) estándar
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!