The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1espejo de cortesía masculine
- She was sitting in front of her vanity mirror applying make-up when I walked in to the room.
- She flipped down the vanity mirror to check her makeup.
- She set her things in the corner, then pulled out a vanity mirror and her make-up bag.
- I brushed out my hair and left it down, and then applied some lip gloss while looking into my vanity mirror.
- I wonder if it has a little vanity mirror at the top of the screen to check your makeup.
- Jessica looked in the vanity mirror and smiled.
- She studied her reflection in the vanity mirror.
- Joan had recently picked up the vanity mirror and was playing with the blonde curls that had fallen neatly against her half-clad shoulders.
- A vanity mirror on the driver's side would be useful to check the blind spot, and my make-up.
- Her heart was aflutter when she looked at herself in the vanity mirror.
- I flipped down the sun visor, replaited my French braids in the vanity mirror.
- I stared into my vanity mirror and a girl that looked close to the brink of insanity stared back.
- I sighed and stared at the small vanity mirror that hung on the pink tiles in the girls' bathroom.
- The car has a driver's vanity mirror and a handbag hook.
- Tying my hair up into a tight ponytail, I looked at myself in the car's vanity mirror one final time before taking a deep breath.
- Several passengers immediately noted the absence of even a passenger's vanity mirror!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!