The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(use an electronic cigarette)vapear
- The ordinance prohibits "vaping" in any location where tobacco smoking is restricted.
- He used to be a smoker, but vaping helped him quit, and he wants to provide this assistance for others.
- His concern lies particularly with young people - to whom vaping, with its colourful paraphernalia and tasty flavours, has been shown to appeal.
- Three years after starting vaping, though still on emphysema medication, Boyd's breathing has improved.
- Chapman is also concerned that vaping enables smokers to get a nicotine hit in places where they can't smoke.
- I started 'vaping' purely out of curiosity and haven't smoked a single cigarette since.
- For Jordan, vaping e-cigarettes means choosing the devil he doesn't know over the devil he does.
- I'd much rather take the risk and vape than smoke again.
- Having quit on the advice of his doctor, he now constantly vapes an e-cigarette.
- I also enjoyed the tip's blue glow when I vaped.
- Some juices are loaded with nicotine down while others are simply vaped for the flavor, sans nicotine.
- This was the noisiest e-cig I've vaped.
- The "smart e-cigarette" is complete with an app so the user can monitor how many times per day they have "vaped" and how much nicotine they have consumed.
- I used to smoke, now I vape.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!