The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Effects include venous and arteriolar vasodilatation, which decreases oxygen demand.
- Apyrase, an enzyme in tick saliva, may maintain blood flow into the bite by stimulating local vasodilation and preventing platelet aggregation.
- Many patients with diabetes, however, have no change in palpable temperature due to distal vasodilation related to autonomic neuropathy.
- Stimulation of a beta receptor causes muscle vasodilation, bronchial relaxation, and cardiac acceleration.
- Acidosis causes vasodilation in many different blood vessels, including those in the brain and heart.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!