The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de bermellón
1(invariable adjective) bermellón
- The sun was tediously ebbing into the horizon, staining the otherwise violet sky with brilliant streaks of orange and vermilion.
- Among the plants that have lovely vermillion hues to go with this season are the dwarf coral tree and the African flame tree.
- Rich hues of madder red, vermilion, saffron, and black are used in myriad combinations of stripes and checks.
- Fauvist dashes of vermilion, viridian, brown and black against a white ground form a skeletal stick figure with a ram's head.
- The artist will contrast vermilion, fuchsia and a yellow, and the painting will feel strangely crepuscular.
- Another sharp-toothed, horned demon - this one vermilion - appears in Area 213.
- Between and behind them background tones show through - algae green, glowing vermilion.
- The peachy tones at its top deepen to a comforting, enveloping vermilion.
- Who is the elegant maiden dressed in silk with a vermilion inner-robe patterned with golden butterflies?
- The vermilion bloom stands regally, like a blessing cardinal.
- Copper and cadmium yellow and rust and persimmon and vermillion - what a swoon of color.
- The figure is propped up by a ‘curtain’ in deep vermilion, decorated and vitalised by clusters of white leaves economically painted.
- Zeiss calls these ‘Gradal’ and you can get them in yellow, vermillion, polarized and international target orange in addition to clear.
- Vicki's face must have flushed vermillion as she stammered, ‘Uh, er, n-no.’
- Browning's Polarlight shooting glasses come with interchangeable lenses in vermillion, gray and polarized sandstone.
- In fact, principle songwriter John Davis leads off the album with the lines, ‘She is one in a billion / With lips of vermilion.’
- His laughter eventually subsided into amused chuckles, which flushed vermillion into her cheeks.
- That vermillion against the pale blue of the sky silenced the band, a strange, dead calm sweeping across the grass in a breeze.
- I watched as his father's face turned an ugly shade of vermillion.
- Marzipan still wore the light vermillion dress she had worn to the day's gathering and was absent-mindedly picking at the satin material.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!