The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vesícula
- They are united by the presence of small vesicles in, or just under, the plasma membrane.
- The prevailing model argues that specific proteins are shuttled around to their destinations, both within and outside the cell, in enclosed vesicles.
- Both vesicles and bilayer patches were found not to move laterally over the time range of 10 min and more, except at relatively high imaging forces.
- The two vesicles resemble small, bulbous pouches and are located just above the prostate gland.
- This process allows the vesicles to dock to that part of the membrane where the neurotransmitters are due to be released into the synapse (the active zone).
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!