The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1día del Armisticio masculino
- I was going to give a Veterans Day speech in Westchester at 11:00.
- Be Good, Smile Pretty will be aired nationally by PBS on November 11, Veterans Day.
- Regular speeches in this series cover Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, Army Birthday / Flag Day, Independence Day and Veterans Day.
- And as we go to break, we show you a live picture of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial here in Washington on this Veterans Day in the United States, 2001.
- President Bush, Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs have all published eloquent messages for this Veterans Day.
- In the USA, Remembrance Day is known as Veterans Day.
- On this Veterans Day, about 180,000 members of the National Guard and reserves are serving on active military duty.
- CNN's Thomas Roberts has been probing that question this Veterans Day.
- I ask that you set aside a moment this Veterans Day to remember the service and sacrifices of American veterans, past and present.
- Both the Washington Post and the Washington Times tell the story of Eugene Simpson in honor of Veterans Day today.
- Let's agree on this: Veterans Day should have no apostrophe because the government says so.
- Un día festivo en EEUU y Canadá. Se celebra el 11 de noviembre, en honor a los que han servido en las fuerzas armadas. La gente pone banderas en sus casas y muchas ciudades lo celebran con desfiles.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!