The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de rector
1(in UK)rector masculinorectora femenino
- But the retiring vice chancellor of Cambridge University, Alec Broers, has called for the cap to be raised to £6,000.
- His previous role was deputy vice chancellor at the University of North London.
- He was appointed UCLA's executive vice chancellor in 1996.
- Before being appointed vice chancellor of AMU, Rahman held high posts in Jammu and Kashmir.
- In 1968, he was appointed vice chancellor for student affairs.
- PROF A. M. PATHAN, a distinguished geologist, has been appointed as vice chancellor of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad.
- Five years ago Alexandra Burslem was appointed vice chancellor at the city's largest university.
- Dr. Carl Blackwell, who served as executive vice chancellor under the old system, is named interim chancellor of colleges and universities under the new system.
- Dr. Jim L. Turner, assistant vice chancellor for graduate programs at UCLA, wonders if that isn't misleading.
- He was named chancellor at UW-Madison in 1993 after serving as vice chancellor for academic affairs, provost and interim chancellor.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!