The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of vide
1vide formalvéase formal
- Up here on the 57th parallel, Nature is not without her surprises - - vide last blog, passim - - but she is, like certain other members of the household (well, all of us, really), inclined to be a slow starter.
- But her fearful soul hasn't shut down: vide her visible delight in the pagan abandon with which her beautiful child solo-dances - to Alanis Morissette's ‘You Oughta Know’ - beside a corral full of startled emus.
- The suprascapular artery was also found to be a very constant branch of the thyroid axis, there being only 4 exceptions, vide Group 4 variations.
- Indeed, she was no mean composer herself, vide her full-length opera The Smugglers of Penzance.
- It is true that we humans are less good at noticing what we don't expect than we like to think we are —vide the famous "man in gorilla suit experiment".
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!