The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of videofrecuencia
- Because the frequencies of the vibration are higher than the video frequency, strobed illumination of the hemicochlea preparation was used to acquire the images.
- This was broadcast over all video frequencies not long ago.
- The video signal forms a square wave with a video frequency of approximately 19 kHz.
- The ProExtreme wireless camera detector automatically scans all the commonly used video frequencies in under 10 seconds.
- For some applications, e.g. inline laser printing, the video frequencies must be calibrated to the print engine mechanism so board changes are not practical.
- Like composite video, they tend to be designed for flexibility and performance at lower video frequencies.
- As high-frequency op amps became available, active filters once used only for audio became practical for video frequencies.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!