The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1magnetoscopio masculinevideo masculinevídeo masculine Spain
- The thieves also stole a micro-wave oven, a techniques amplifier and and six speakers, a fan and a video cassette recorder.
- We are facing a very new and a very troubling assault and we are facing it from a thing called the video cassette recorder and its necessary companion called the blank tape.
- In Britain, around 94 per cent of homes now have at least one colour TV and 66 per cent a video cassette recorder.
- It's like hooking up a video cassette recorder to each system.
- Solar energy to power a television and a video cassette recorder was switched on at the Luvundu Senior Secondary School near here yesterday.
- Images may be recorded for playback on a standard VHS video cassette recorder.
- This was the famous Betamax case which established the legality of the first video cassette recorder introduced into the commercial market.
- It is in this time period that the Internet started, that the video cassette recorder was introduced and that the cable industry grew.
- Even the Betamax name still has recognition today, almost 20 years after the video cassette recorder was pulled from the market after losing a standards battle with VHS.
- When I was a kid, I used to watch Swiss Family Robinson on an old VHS tape playing on an even older video cassette recorder.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!