The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de videoconferencia
- Online users will want the flexibility and freedom to ‘click’ from one service provider to deliver a videoconference, and a different provider for a net meeting.
- The videotelephony subsystem enables audio and narrow-band videoconferences for alert duty crews at the C & C facility.
- The portal will house current and archived videoconferences that link high-school students with industry professionals.
- There have been videoconferences, webcasts, satellite broadcasts and exchanges between scientists on a secure website.
- Speakers, microphones, and television cameras allow live audio conferences, videoconferences, and group whiteboards to pass information at near simultaneous speeds.
- The data for the study includes interviews with members of the center, observations of videoconferences and meetings, and a center-wide sociometric survey.
- A company might use live videoconferences or videotaped presentations if this technology is already in place.
- The software allows users to take a phone conversation and turn it into a videoconference or web conference with multiple participants.
- This is the first time a national videoconference has been produced at Iowa State's new University Studios.
- To be held at the British Council in New Delhi from July 21 to 24, it will showcase 45 films of varying length over four days along with seminars and videoconferences.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!