The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Lasers are commonly seen in several ordinary commercial applications, such as bar code scanners, laser pointers, CD players, CD-ROMs, videodiscs, laser surgery, and laser-light shows.
- Compact discs and digital videodiscs have become the de facto standards for media storage and playback for millions of consumers and businesses around the world.
- The archive for the European art videodisc contains over 2,800 images of individual works, each accompanied by identifying caption information and details.
- Digital videodiscs were used rather than CD's, he said, because much more information can be stored on each DVD.
- In fact, videodiscs were becoming cheaper than audio discs, with prices ranging from Rs.85 to Rs.299.
- Decision aids include booklets, tapes, videodiscs, interactive computer programs, or paper based charts, to help presentation and discussion of risk information with patients.
- Synchronisation was a difficult trick to manage, and there were even crude videodiscs produced which could help you get your machine up to speed before the beginning of transmissions.
- Interactive videodisc programs were the first grand experiments in integrating emerging technologies into the museum galleries.
- After an unsuccessful beginning in the 1970s with training extension courses on videodisc, trainers distributed content through the use of CD ROMs.
- They have developed software which emulates the obsolete BBC computer and videodisc player on which the original system ran.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!