The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of viral
1Medicine(disease/illness/infection) viral(disease/illness/infection) vírico
- Swabs taken into viral culture medium yielded herpes simplex virus type 2.
- Neither do attacks appear viral or worm-like in nature, as had been suspected.
- Symptoms and signs of influenza in children are not specific and can mimic a range of other common respiratory viral pathogens.
- Such infections would include viral and intracellular bacterial infections.
- The doctor checks other symptoms presented by the patient, to work out whether the tonsillitis is viral or bacterial.
- It is a form of infection which is generally from the food passing through the bowels and can be bacterial or even viral.
- It is difficult for non-medically trained people to know if their ailment is bacterial or viral.
- The complexities that surround the properties of viral bacteria are discussed with wonderful clarity.
- Many serious viral and bacterial infections can now be prevented or treated by vaccination or antibiotics.
- There is no guaranteed way of preventing viral and bacterial infections.
- Wild gorillas suffer a range of viral and bacterial illnesses as well as internal and external parasites.
- Pieces of DNA are inserted into a bacterial or viral host in a form that replicates asexually.
- There are a number of causes of meningitis, including viral and bacterial infections.
- It is a sign of other problems in the body, and is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection.
- Some doctors believe that pityriasis rosea is caused by a viral or bacterial infection.
- A really complex microfluidic device ought to be able to synthesis a viral pathogen.
- Dogs can be a host to several bacterial and viral infections that you can contract such as ring worm.
- The three most common types of conjunctivitis are: viral, allergic and bacterial.
- Further tests should show whether the whale had any bacterial or viral infection.
- Oral herpes is a viral infection that affects the mouth, throat, and parts of the face.
2(on internet)viralto go viral — viralizarse
- The resulting viral spread of hype ensured that their debut album became the fastest selling record in British history.
- In fact the email is not viral, but the product of an online marketing initiative run by the e-card company.
- Weblogs are a viral medium of expression, spread by contact with webloggers.
- Using multimedia, his blog and the viral nature of the net, he's shown that one voice can echo around the world.
- It's a shame really, because the viral nature of the webnetthingy could have one of two profound effects on politics.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!