The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de viril
- He deconstructs myths of the tough virile man, laying his anxieties bare on the floor.
- These guys all want to come home, have their necks rubbed, have their slippers handed to them, and be told what big, virile men they are.
- I must be very lucky person because every time I look at my e - mail someone wants to make me a millionaire, help me lose weight or become the world's most virile man.
- I'd much rather be de-frosted in a hundred years time a reasonably virile man in his twenties, rather than a decrepit octogenarian who had already died once.
- There's nothing I hate more than a virile guy who is an effective patient listener.
- The fact that testosterone is involved gave rise to the idea that bald men are more virile.
- Think about what it would be like to have a younger, more virile man make love to you!!
- I understand how distracted a woman can be with a virile man waiting at home for her.
- The inscription reads: ‘Dedicated to those virile men - the copper miners…’
- Besides, you've just been dumped for another, more virile man so I hardly think you're one to speak.
- In the film, Sarah emerges as a person of weaker character - a woman so desperate for a virile man than she is willing to cash in her passionate relationship with God.
- Usually, US Army personnel are depicted on TV or in the movies as smart, fit, tall, handsome, virile men, eager to fight for their country and ever at the ready.
- Surely these handsome, virile guys must have been having a good time in mid-town, with its bright lights and ‘action’.
- Sperm banks then sell the seminal product through catalogs which feature glossy photos of virile men.
- You could have had me, a young, virile man, but no, you had to have an old fat king.
- Gandhari is given away by reluctant parents to a blind but virile husband, yet is unable to become a mother by natural means.
- It was hard to see him as anything other than a virile male.
- Strong-muscled, virile, simple and truthful, the Paharis inhabit the hilly tracts of the ‘middle mountains'.
2(forceful, vigorous)(prose/dancing) vigoroso
- Entrapment: ‘a subtle and surprisingly virile performance’.
- A wonderfully virile performance of a great work!
- Cummins is a vulnerable, angry, intense, virile and passionate performer, making a ‘raging bull’ appear human, sad, remorseful and honourable.
- For the next 30 years he was one of the company's most important principal dancers, an athletic and virile performer.
- Scott Hendricks is an equally flexible, believable actor, a passionate advocate for freedom with his strong, virile baritone.
- The result is that the ruddy duck's genes, stronger, more virile, dominate the union, producing ruddy duck dominated hybrids and weakening the white-headed duck strain.
- One of them, Baron Pierre de Coubertin, was convinced that the strong, virile physical and moral education of the British public schools was responsible for the prodigious expansion of the British Empire.
- It was a strong hand, virile and filled with vigor.
- Where I live we are surrounded by people in their 80s and 90s who are vigorous, virile and full of life as anyone I know.
- It flags during the encampment scenes, with some redundant gore, but this is a muscular, virile piece of film-making from Boyle.
- A crucial part of the war effort was expended on creating an army of men who looked heroic, larger than life, and capable of showing forth the nation's virile strength.
- As the editor of Independence, which was a task assigned to him, he proved his mettle as he was possessed of intellectual daring, a virile pen and sound political judgement.
- Combat stimulates the virile or creative energy; and, like love, of which it is one form, excites the mind to an orgasm which enables it to transcend its rational dullness.
- It implies progress, action, a sweeping away of the old order, a new era of vigorous and virile therapy.
- Time and again, advanced and cultured societies have been laid low by more primitive and virile enemies with superior military institutions and a stronger will to fight.
- Let's say, then, that they range from the distinguished and powerful to the young, brave and virile.
- Sacred bovids, beginning with the fecund cow and advancing to the virile bull, were finally degraded to mere substance in the hands of humanized deities.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!