Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The virtuosity of the three artists on their instruments created a universe of sound that captivated the audience.
- For him economic pragmatism, not artistic virtuosity, was the key to racial uplift.
- Today, though, that allegorical meaning is lost on us, and what we see rather is a dazzling display of artistic virtuosity.
- I like smart writers who have tons of skill, imagination, and formal virtuosity.
- This sixteen member string orchestra plays with silky elegance and brilliant virtuosity.