The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(infection) virulento(attack/opposition) violento(attack/opposition) virulento
- Over the years, he has been particularly virulent in his attacks on the mindset that is increasingly reliant on government handouts and regulation.
- When word came that Iron Mike had been floored by a virulent attack of the sniffles, his disconsolate well-wishers had to shuffle off without meeting their thick-necked hero.
- He launched his most virulent attack yet on the suspected plotters in an article in The Spectator.
- The more virulent attacks come from Western intellectuals.
- You know, I think you have to take a good look at this virulent attack by Barbara.
- They try, judge and convict individuals who cannot defend themselves from such virulent attacks.
- Bhisham Sahni's ‘Saag Meat’ is a gentle but virulent attack on the hypocrisy that affluent middle class India continues to live its life with.
- This work thus presages the more virulent attack on the German socialists to be found in the Communist Manifesto, produced two years later.
- E. A. Freeman's virulent attacks on J. A. Froude for inadequacy in using archives are similarly to be recognized as rhetoric.
- His supporters also launched a virulent attack on Kemp.
- What surprised me most about that election year was the amazingly virulent attacks on Gore from the left.
- The deal was struck after days of virulent attack and counter attack.
- Ultimately this defense was transmogrified into a virulent attack on the Danish State Lutheran Church.
- They were among the more virulent attackers of the president.
- Mark Oliver Everett is what epidemiologists and Dustin Hoffman call a hot spot, a highly contagious carrier of an extremely virulent disease who infects anyone who crosses his path.
- And on the nursing front, Alwin notes that there's been an outbreak of atypical pneumonias in Asia, possibly harbingers of a more virulent flu strain to come.
- There is no question that the outbreak of SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) has focused the world's attention on the dangers of how easily a virulent disease can spread around the globe.
- Five to 15 days after exposure a pneumonia that is not very different from other less virulent pneumonias acquired in the community (outside a hospital) develops.
- Unless there was an extremely virulent strain of influenza going around, it might not be worth the risk.
- But the episode reveals how far this virulent disease has spread through the body corporate.
- Not every fever or cough is likely to be this virulent pneumonia.
- A preliminary investigation found that the symptoms displayed by the victims were similar to those caused by a virulent poison used to kill rats.
- And so massive amounts of radioactivity spewed out in an invisible cloud which spread the most virulent poison all over the land.
- 36 patients in five Montreal hospitals have died from a virulent infection, officials confirmed Friday.
- When the next human ship came the native's story of a virulent disease fatal to humans was duly noted and dispatched back to the nearest Military outpost along with the recording from the satellite.
- This method, the inoculation of material containing the living organism, itself was not foolproof, since it was not possible to ensure a mild rather than a virulent infection, which might prove fatal.
- Here is a woman who is trying to defeat a horribly virulent disease in rice, one that destroys millions of acres in Asia, and she's using molecular techniques to do it.
- Their research can help head off not only the Nipah but also other virulent diseases that break out suddenly to plague man and beast.
- The court and all those able to move into the countryside prudently did so, as the disease was less virulent there.
- One little sip of this antidote would have rendered the most virulent poisons of the Borgias innocuous.
- An understanding of the genetic makeup of the most virulent influenza strain ever seen could help health officials manage possible pandemics in the future.
- Both pack a virulent poison in their dorsal spines, so you must not touch anything, even what appears to be a rock, while diving.
- Chinese health officials say that the strain is extremely virulent and killed one farmer in as little as two hours.
- However, it can produce a virulent poison called verotoxin, which attacks organs such as the kidneys.
- The herpes virus can be virulent, but you'll be surprised to learn that a garden herb can beat the symptoms into submission.
- Violence and gamesmanship are a virulent virus infecting sport.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!