The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Chemical examination of the abdominal viscera and of the gastric and intestinal content failed to disclose the presence of alcohol or any other poison.
- Although rare, a large gallstone in the gallbladder will sometimes erode through the gallbladder wall into an adjacent viscus, usually the duodenum.
- The weight of the abdominal viscera and adipose tissue pressed on the diaphragm, resulting in decreased chest volume.
- The risks of the procedure include bile duct injuries and trocar injuries to blood vessels and abdominal viscera.
- In cases of of complete transposition of the viscera, the cecum and appendix lie in the left iliac fossa, and the sigmoid colon in the right.
- Pleural fluid and viscera pleura specimens were collected at autopsy.
- Visceral pain occurs when noxious stimuli affect a viscus, such as the stomach or intestines.
- The patient suffers excruciating pains in the bones or joints, possibly blood in the urine, or lungs or intestine damage that will mimic gall bladder colic, appendicitis, or a perforated viscus.
- More extensive staging revealed multiple vertebral lesions consistent with metastases, but no spread to abdominal viscera was visualized.
- In fact what a lot of people don't realise is about 80% of that nerve actually goes from the viscera to the brain.
- Insertion with sharp instruments carries a serious risk of injuring intrathoracic or abdominal viscera.
- Zarr's hair, his eyes, and some of his internal viscera remained with his bones prompting some of the terrified members of his party to retch with revulsion.
- Change the ice daily and they will keep for about a week or more, providing all viscera and organs (including gills) have been removed effectively.
- The air sacs are present throughout the body cavity and enclose the viscera like a nut-shell.
- In abdominal disease the symptom is particularly associated with rapid enlargement of an encapsulated organ or distension of a hollow viscus.
- They eat only the head of the salmon, avoiding the body and viscera.
- Also, good diaphragm and abdominal muscle tone are important in maintaining the abdominal viscera in proper position, and for proper venous drainage via the diaphragmatic pump.
- Solitary lesions involving the viscera are rare.
- As evidenced in this article, the wood pulp fibers' mode of transmission into the patients' viscera might have occurred via the airborne route.
- The viscera is essential in supporting tissue growth.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!