The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Have we the right to make experiments on animals and vivisect them?
- It may be ethically objectionable to vivisect animals, or pursue profits at the expense of nature and community, but it is usually legal.
- A further note on Victor's improbable career: when he is not creating life in the lab, or necromancing with mummy DNA, he apparently vivisects chimpanzees.
- We teach them how to take living things and vivisect them.
- I've heard from another source about the vivisected dog story.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!