The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vociferar
- Because he's singing love songs, he doesn't need to vociferate or complain.
- They encounter a little ugly man who is understandably furious at the invasion of his property by these two strangers and vociferates horrific but comically impotent threats.
- She vociferated in fury, ‘All these years, I've never stopped loving you!’
- ‘Anytime,’ I heard him vociferate when I tried to trudge past him.
- While Andrea vociferated her opinions, Nicole worked quietly behind-the-scenes to make your life miserable if you gave her a reason to.
1he vociferated his complaint — expresó su queja vociferando / a voz en cuello
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!