The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vodka
1vodka masculino, femenino
- Staff gave her a choice of gin, vodka or whisky, before she was given two cupfuls to drink immediately.
- The weather was lovely but I made the mistake of drinking absinthe, cider then vodka.
- When they returned home they took bottles of whisky and vodka back with them and another row ensued.
- The vodka and whisky are flowing and it's just about time to chill out on the sofa with a good film.
- She had drunk a litre of cider and three shorts of vodka and had taken too high a dose of her prescribed medicine.
- Had enough vodka and beers on Friday and Sunday to last a lifetime, thank you very much.
- Although most brands of grain alcohol are practically tasteless, vodkas, brandy and bourbon have differing tastes according to the distiller.
- Saturday was a bit of a sleep in, what with all the wine and vodka from the night before.
- He said the main problem was that there was too much focus on alcohol, particularly the sale of cheap vodka.
- First they ran out of cider, then they ran out of vodka - things were looking grave.
- I apologise profusely - to all concerned, I was very drunk and it is never a good idea to mix beer, double vodkas and wine.
- He drunk three to four pints plus some vodka and lemonade but was not drunk.
- The next day we went to a liquor store and bought a big bottle of vodka.
- Unlike many heavily flavored vodkas, this grapefruit vodka is tangy and slightly bitter, but not aggressive or overwhelming.
- In July she had spent the evening at a nearby pub when she had had several pints and a glass of vodka and orange.
- He was a harder nut to crack, but at least he could drink an awful lot of vodka.
- They noticed a female passenger sitting in the central aisle with an empty bottle of vodka on her table tray.
- He would pretend that he wanted a packet of crisps or chocolate, but secretly was buying a bottle of vodka.
- We sat up late again drinking vodka and somehow the mood was a bit subdued.
- He took a couple of shots of vodka, redid his tie, and walked out of the room.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!