The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1voz en off femeninovoz superpuesta femenino
- The intrigue is accompanied by a voice-over commentary, just in case you don't understand, and haphazard flashbacks to remind you of her traumatic childhood.
- There is no dialogue, but a pompous voice-over narration explains everything that is going on, just in case we are too dim to figure it out.
- On the actual broadcast, voice-overs and promos pretty much ruined the piece.
- His dry voice-over narration also adds considerably to the film, helping us to accept this flimsy story.
- The voice-over narration and flashbacks provide an autobiographical as well as retrospective cast to the film.
- There is no dialogue, only voice-overs by all the characters.
- You can see trends in the voice-overs, musical accompaniment, and editing style.
- There is no voice-over narration, dialogue being restricted to whatever the various people have to say in the course of their activities.
- Some of the extracts we saw were enhanced by live actors doing voice-overs, others had piano or dubbed on music.
- The film's strength is in its intricate intertwining of story and image, of dialogue, voice-over and music.
- A voice-over narrator ‘explains’ things, whereas we want to see and experience them.
- The voice-over commentary covers his thoughts, a technique that can be dangerously indulgent.
- Making up for the minor problem with the music is the voice-over work, which is phenomenal.
- The film has a voice-over narrator who carefully explains the film's meaning, thus sparing us the trouble of employing a single brain cell.
- His was also the last voice that millions of people would have heard in the event of a nuclear attack because he did the voice-over for a film to be broadcast after the three minute warning.
- Songs just seem to get started, and then the music fades to be replaced by a voice-over from one of the interviewees.
- There are several sequences in the film that abandon voice-overs and linger on the natural beauty of the landscape.
- I wrote all of the voice-overs for the documentary.
- The story, narrated by a voice-over, involves a husband and wife, who, after the first flowering of love's uncertain bloom, decide they are worth more to each other dead than alive.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!