The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(facility)buzón de voz femeninocorreo de voz masculino
- No longer will there be any need to leave multiple messages on email, voicemail and a pager.
- I grabbed my phone out of my room and dialed her cell phone but got voicemail immediately.
- Her frantic family have been unable to find her and calls to her mobile telephone go straight to voicemail.
- All telephone enquiries from late June onwards were transferred to a mobile phone voicemail.
- Or you can ignore it, send it to voicemail or forward the call to a wireless phone.
- Well, she phoned yesterday in the morning and left a message on my voicemail.
- After getting no reply, we called him yesterday, leaving a message on his voicemail.
- If you have to be away from your desk, have someone else answer the phone for you if you don't have voicemail or an answering machine.
- They also provide voicemail, call forwarding and conference calls, at no extra charge.
- Why don't voicemail systems have the same menu options to delete and store messages, for example?
- How do they like to communicate - by e-mail, voicemail or an informal chat when you drop by their office?
- He advocated email as a useful alternative to meetings, or voicemail for communication purposes.
- Why can't I figure out how to check my voicemail or get into the system to record my outgoing greeting?
- Find out if you'll have access to voicemail and e-mail during your maternity leave.
- I didn't answer any of the calls - she left me two voicemail messages though.
- I couldn't actually work out what voicemail message she was talking about.
- A voicemail message at its head office in London claims that the ‘office is now closed’.
- He left a message, and hoped his friend would check his voicemail in the next hour or so.
- I tried to phone your mobile but it kept going to voicemail!
- When I listened to her voicemail, I noticed she said she would be back on Tuesday.
2(message)mensaje de voz masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!