The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1vóleibol masculinobalonvolea masculino
- The Zambia team will compete in several events among them volleyball, netball, table tennis and swimming.
- In addition, Sydney fielded teams in soccer, volleyball, basketball and rugby.
- These include track events for athletes and team events in netball, soccer and volleyball.
- The games facilities will cater for sports such as table tennis, volleyball, pool and badminton.
- Among the clubs that have received funding are alpine sports, rugby league, volleyball, cricket and golf.
- As they ate, he noticed two teams of refugees playing volleyball in the street.
- Athletes will compete in track and field, volleyball, football, netball and basketball.
- She is a fine athlete and has played volleyball and basketball for her school.
- On the flip side, there was some good volleyball played during the tournament.
- If you're sociable, try a team sport such as volleyball, or find a workout partner.
- Football was number one but he had also done athletics, basketball, volleyball and cricket.
- Basketball, handball, and volleyball are modern sports that are beginning to catch on.
- These kinds of injuries are common in basketball, football, volleyball, and soccer.
- She used to play volleyball for her school team but quit due to the risk of injury.
- Apart from athletics, she also competes in a wide range of events such as gymnastics, volleyball and basketball.
- For most people, beaches are gregarious places for fun and games, cricket and football, volleyball and kites.
- They gather at the gym for basketball and volleyball, and at the local rink for hockey.
- She played volleyball and basketball, was on a swim team and was an outstanding soccer player.
- The most popular spectator and participant sports are soccer and volleyball.
- Basketball and volleyball are also popular sports but nothing comes close to football.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!