The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de voltímetro
- An example of this kind of thing is when we use a voltmeter to measure a voltage.
- The shutter is also controlled by the PC, which also sets the acquisition mode and reads the measured voltages from the digital voltmeter.
- Natural voltages are measured simply by using a sensitive voltmeter connected to two non-polarizing electrodes pushed into the soil.
- Thus, to say that there was an electric current of a certain magnitude in a wire was to say that, if one were to attach a voltmeter to one end of the wire, it would indicate that very magnitude.
- These variables, along with the ambient temperature were fed into a voltmeter and interfaced with a computer for immediate online analysis.
- I verified the engine switches were in the proper position while my copilot completed the checklist, which requires checking the voltmeter to make sure the remaining generator is not overworked.
- The reference electrode consisted of a second silver-silver chloride electrode placed over an area of abraded skin on the forearm, again connected to the voltmeter.
- With voltmeter in hand, I quickly back-probed the three separate red ECM power wires and the two black/white ECM ground wires.
- In its turn, the voltmeter was connected to a computer.
- My boss checked it with a voltmeter and proclaimed it to be dead.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!