The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de locuacidad
- He spoke at such length and with such volubility that you were inclined to believe that he was telling the truth.
- Earlier this month, however, her legendary volubility deserted her.
- He recalls how impressed he was as a child by the volubility and animation of his uncles' marathon conversations.
- Most of the senior figures in government viewed him with affectionate amusement, and occasionally mild annoyance because of his volubility.
- She is voluble but it is a volubility weighted with good thoughts on every subject.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!