The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1persona voluptuosa femenino
- The novel's Italians are listless voluptuaries, its Germans are dedicated and earnest, its nuns are whores or maniacs and its censors are libidinously thrilled by the material they censor.
- Forget purported health benefits of vegetarian meals, this is a dish for voluptuaries.
- The 1963 cult film classic introduced a cast of campy and erotic voluptuaries, some of them drag queens, in a series of beautiful and delirious tableaus.
- These aren't matter-of-fact troopers following orders, but sadistic voluptuaries, smacking their lips in satisfaction while doing a job that's fun.
- What eluded him was why the music appealed to anyone other than sentimental voluptuaries corrupted by Victorianism and what made it unique to Brahms.
- The dancer makes her a voluptuary from the start, selling her soul for pleasure.
- We despise and abhor the bully, the brawler, the oppressor, whether in private or public life, but we despise no less the coward and the voluptuary.
- A display cabinet of ornaments, including a china voluptuary bathing in something foamy, is to become a particular favourite.
- A massive nude such as Seated Woman is less constrained by social identity than the businessmen, yet her stilted and impassive air suggests not a voluptuary but a studio model.
- She defies all convention by playing the character not as some swaggering voluptuary but as a gracious, humane woman whose mission is to prevent her daughter repeating her mistakes.
- They were so at home that a complaint was sent to the East India Company headquarters, ‘that the household of a Factor bore a stronger resemblance to the harem of some Mussulman voluptuary than to the household of a Christian trader.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!