The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de voluptuoso
- The backless gown was flattering; she was not a very voluptuous woman, but she was certainly not shapeless either.
- He likes the fleshy folds in a voluptuous woman's body.
- If you are expecting voluptuous women, cascading flesh, and all the excess of full-blown Baroque painting, you will be disappointed.
- The taste in my neighbourhood was for voluptuous women.
- At that time many artists in Indonesia still painted pretty pictures of volcanoes and voluptuous women.
- It is partly in reaction to this trend that my friend and I are now celebrating the return of the voluptuous female.
- Plus, having hundreds of voluptuous women on their side would make it easy to recruit more men.
- She wandered out of the small washroom only to run into a rather voluptuous woman wearing flaring robes of red and black.
- But at the same time you had these fantastic, voluptuous women everywhere.
- He was to be wed to a beautiful voluptuous woman who was fresh, young, and full of life.
- She was voluptuous and beautiful and blonde - a very appealing woman.
- Just a few years from her death, she's unbelievably voluptuous, which just makes you feel sorry for all the stick people currently embodying our culture's ideal of beauty.
- They are self-described voluptuous babes with full confidence in the sexiness of their forms.
- She wasn't tall, she wasn't voluptuous, she wasn't provocative.
- Her long legs and voluptuous body attracted all the guys in her school.
- You don't have to have the so-called ‘perfect’ body to be voluptuous and sexy.
- She wasn't very tall and looking at her voluptuous body and curvy figure I definitely would have guessed her to be older then a high school student.
- His co-star is a voluptuous, dark-haired young woman with cinnamon skin wearing a negligee.
- I'm perfectly happy with the voluptuous curves of the woman I love.
- It is an experience that concerns itself almost exclusively with tone, with the use of darkness and light, the gruffness of man with the voluptuous beauty of woman.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!