The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vómito
- Never vomit up a chemical on purpose until a doctor tells you to.
- There is a sudden onset of severe vertigo, nausea, vomiting and the need to remain still.
- He again become unwell two months later and was admitted to hospital with vomiting, drowsiness, and fever.
- On the morning ward round the nurses mentioned that she had vomited earlier, and there was evidence of fresh vomit on her sheets.
- It turned out that only a few patients had turned up at hospital with vomiting, and this was probably related to a common food source.
- If the person vomits or bleeds from the mouth, turn the person on his or her side to prevent choking.
- One of the four children, a two-year-old, had a stomach virus and was vomiting.
- Her stomach rolled and she vomited for the second time that day.
- The disease can flare-up suddenly, with symptoms including fever, pain and vomiting.
- That sounds nice, but I think if I put something in my mouth, I'll vomit.
- The symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain.
- If you can eat solid food without vomiting, stick to bland foods such as crackers and noodles.
- She presented again two weeks later, still vomiting up to four times a day, with associated nausea and light-headedness.
- Forcing a person who has swallowed a caustic substance to vomit can be very dangerous.
- Allowing yourself to vomit can help reduce nausea but do not force yourself to be sick.
- His father vomits green bile, his body racked by heaves.
- She had suffered a major haemorrhage four days after having her tonsils removed at the hospital and was vomiting blood.
- Cooper vomits every time he takes even a few small bites, and he's generally not interested in it.
- The winner got something like 18 down him, but we did get to see the delightful sight of one of the losers vomiting huge amounts.
- All the 16 dead were found to have vomited white liquid before dying and all were aged between 50 and 70.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!