The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vulcanita
- The first synthetic material to be used in flute-making was ebonite, also known as vulcanite.
- There is jewelry incorporating hair, enamel, engraving, casting, and die-stamping, as well as objects made from unusual materials such as tortoiseshell, wood, and vulcanite.
- Tortoiseshell, vulcanite, wood, and coral became part of the new jewelry repertory.
- The recordings on huge aluminium based vulcanite discs were in danger of disintegrating, but the staff at the Linguistics Department have managed to preserve them.
- Stephen Spender… was now living in a chic apartment with a colour scheme out of Vogue, a huge vulcanite writing-desk and over the fireplace an abstract picture by Wyndham Lewis.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!