The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1latín vulgar masculino
- In shooting the film in Aramaic and vulgar Latin, and casting it largely with unknown faces, he effectively distanced it from the absurdity of most American films about Jesus, which have had the Son of God speaking in Californian English.
- It provides rich information for historical linguists as to how vulgar Latin was evolving.
- Because of its remote location, this version of vulgar Latin departed more from the prestigious Roman variant than the Iberian variants that had more direct access to the capital of the Roman empire.
- Concerning the survival of passio in vulgar Latin, I believe just as he does, namely, that it survived as a learned and ecclesiastical word, with the meaning of illness, as in Christ's suffering.
- The Sueves have left very few linguistic traces of their Germanic tongue because they adopted the language of the Romanised Celts, who spoke a vulgar Latin that was gradually changing into Galician.
- A rotten place to work, and an eyesore, without even a vulgar Latin inscription to adorn it…
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!