The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vulnerable
1vulnerableto be vulnerable to sth — ser vulnerable a algo
- There is an issue as to the extent to which he remains vulnerable to drug abuse and self harm.
- The economy is vulnerable to a rise in the euro exchange rate or in interest rates.
- The inmates say the new prisons leave them isolated and vulnerable to abuse by guards.
- The time it takes to climb a rope or scale a ladder leaves soldiers highly vulnerable to attack.
- Analysts will want to hear if the business could be vulnerable to the economic slowdown.
- Its ice masses have been particularly vulnerable to the advance of global warming.
- Normandy was his homeland and far more vulnerable to sudden attack than was his island kingdom.
- But if your ego is vulnerable to start off with, it will bruise harder and for longer.
- Young children are particularly vulnerable to the health impact of passive smoking.
- These are testing times for America and for an economy vulnerable to a sudden fall in confidence.
- Cash is also the most vulnerable to theft, and most travel policies only cover a few hundred pounds.
- The price is also vulnerable to any deterioration in the security situation in the Middle East.
- It may have failed in its bid for NatWest, but Bank of Scotland is far from vulnerable to a takeover.
- Children are particularly vulnerable to teasing, which can cause great distress.
- Rio Ferdinand is a big player for United and with him suspended United seemed vulnerable at the back.
- People with severe mental illness are the most vulnerable in a society.
- In some ways we're even more vulnerable to a flu pandemic than we were back then.
- Children are especially vulnerable to disease and malnutrition and need urgent care and supplies to help them survive.
- Older people can be some of our most vulnerable citizens and far too often can find it hard to speak out.
- These are among the most vulnerable, fragile and threatened habitats in Britain.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!